"1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, Faculty of Economic Sciences
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica
Call for papers
Editorial Board of Annales Universitatis Oeconomica Apulensis Series invite you to submit articles for publication in the issue 2 of no. 18/2016.
Submitting procedure is via email, to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The manuscripts have to be original, papers must not have been previously published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere. The valuation of the papers will be with regards to: the themes' relevance and importance in the research field; the originality of ideas and analysis; contributions to knowledge; the relevance of literature review for the article; a specific research methodology; the articles' organization and clarity; the emphasis put on results, interpretations and conclusions; references used by authors.
Topics of Interest
• Macro and microeconomics, economic policy, public and international policy, environmental policy • Finance, banking, insurance • Accounting and auditing • Management, marketing, tourism, trade and services • Business information systems • Statistics, econometrics, quantitative methods in economics • Other areas of scientific research in economics
- Submission of manuscript via email: November 1st, 2016;
- result of review process: November 28th , 2016;
- Submission of the revised manuscript (if necessary): December 6 th, 2016;
- Notification of acceptance/rejection of manuscript: December 15th , 2016;
- Journal publishing: December 20th , 2016.