"1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, Faculty of Economic Sciences
Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica
Guide for Authors
Papers must be written in English. Files will be in Microsoft Word, RTF, or OpenOffice.org Writer.
Papers should be submitted as an attachment to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The file name should include the author's name and surname (eg. Popescu_mihai)
The work must meet the following format:
- Page 1 - content:
- Title of article, author name (s) , University/institutional affiliation (the institution, phone, e-mail). It will be specified the corresponding author.
- This page will be removed by the publisher when the work will be subject to double-blind evaluation process review.
- Page 2-last page - content:
- Article title;
- Abstract should include research objectives, study methodology, main results of the research or display;
- Keywords: 3-5 key words that reflect the specific work;
- JEL codes;
- Content of the work itself.
Article size: minimum 6 pages, maximum 15 pages.
Structure of the article
There will be accepted regular articles, that will describe new and carefully confirmed findings and experimental procedures should be given in sufficient detail for others to verify the work.
Article title should be clear and provide an overview of the research idea.
The article will be preceded by an abstract (in English) which will specify the research objectives, methodological approach and the main results.
After the abstract it will be included 3-5 keywords.
The work will have to specify at least one JEL code properly. The available JEL codes may be accessed at: http://www.aeaweb.org/jel/jel_class_system.php.
The article will have an introduction that specifies the objectives and the relevance of the research work.
After the introduction, the article will have to include separate sections that address, at least, the following problems:
- to make an adequate literature review;
- to explain the research methodology;
- to explain the results with clarity and precision referring to previous results of research;
- to draw conclusions that synthesize the result of research, explain the author's personal contributions, make considerations on the further directions of research and results’ implications.
Acknowledgments will be made in a separate section at the end of the article, before references.
References have to be adequate to the topic being studied.
Complete formatting requirements can de downloaded here.
The manuscript submitted must not have been previously published and that it is not currently submitted for publication elsewhere. After the acceptance for publication, the authors will agree to transfer the copyright to the publisher.
Fees and charges
Authors are charged a 50 euro publishing fee. Accepted manuscripts will not be published until payment has been received. Authors may still request (in advance) that the editorial office waive some of the publishing fee under special circumstances.